Kamis, 21 Juli 2011

Selena Gomez Celebrates Birthday without Justin Bieber



This week, singer Selena Gomez will be celebrating the birthday-19. Not happy, he should feel sad because her boyfriend, Justin, could not celebrate with him.

It is said Selena, Bieber could not be with him because his girlfriend had to work in Atlanta. "But it does not matter. We must all work," said Selena trying kenutupi grief.

"I think my mom has something planned for me. I really did not ask for anything, so I basically just going to be on site tour for the day. Maybe go to dinner at night with my family, "said Selena who was preparing a concert tour in several places in the United States.

Selena, who has been dating 17-year-old pop star for a few months, will begin his tour in California on Sunday (07.24.11). Responding to plan the concert, Selena admitted very excited. Given, his fans will see the appearance by presenting a dance for the first time.

He added, "I'm excited because I do not think my fans or anyone in general has really seen me like this. I will have the dancers. I will dance for the first time. This will be very enjoyable. This will be a different show. "
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...